Do good power cords have to be stiff?

As far as I am concerned, stiff power cables are a pain in the butt. Wonder if anyone has found a great power cable that is very flexible?

128x128zavato

I was using Nordost Vishnus in my mid level system. A clear improvement over stock.  But they too were somewhat stiff. Replaced them with Morrow MAP3s which sound just as good as the Nordost and are quite flexible. If I get the upgrade itch I will climb the Morrow ladder before going back to stiff power cords.

I've been using a Wireworld Aurora 7.  12 ga silver clad OFC.   Its flat design makes it pretty flexible.  I have it folded back with about an inch radius.  For my DACs etc, I agree with @thomaswv that Morrows are extremely flexible at least lower in the line.  

I’ve been using a Wireworld Aurora 7. 12 ga silver clad OFC. Its flat design makes it pretty flexible. I have it folded back with about an inch radius.

I have the Wireworld Elektra 7 which I believe is a higher model. It is quite flexible but the connection between the plug of the cord and component isn’t firm and always loose.

Performance wise, after comparing the Elektra 7 to Acrolink power cords, I figured out that the Wireworld is inferior in sound quality. It’s decent for DACs but does not sound good with amps.