Who Offers a Highly Musical Preamp using a 6SN7 tube and a remote?

Compatible with a Pass Labs XA25. 
Must use the 6SN7 tube.
Also a remote.
Budget to $2k and less than 4 years old. 
Anyone done this exercise lately.

Pass specs-
INPUT  Impedance= 47K
GAIN = 20db

gadios

@hilde45 Blue Circle is out of business as are Dehavilland. Also Herron is closing up shop though as you say does not make 6SN7 preamps.

@jond  Thanks. Good to know. Some stuff still circulates used so perhaps not totally irrelevant but probably better options.

Great recommendations, I think, above. One of the nice things about so many of them is their high quality, robustness and reliability. I would not hesitate to pick up any one of them on the used market, if that was what I could afford, though I am not really familiar with Blue Circle.

My Supratek Cortese LCR is the first piece of equipment I have bought in a long time for which I paid full retail. And I've never had even a particle of buyers remorse. It's always simply been a tremendous source of satisfaction. Sounds great with solid state and also tube power amps.

@hilde45 I know Mick has a tech in the US, he even chimes in on here from time to time. Not sure where you are but you can ask Mick if there are techs closer to where you live. 

@hilde45 

I've owned three 6SN7 based preamps in the last five years.  The Modwright LS-100, the current Don Sachs Model 2 and the current Supratek Chardonnay. Still have the Sachs and the Supratek.  From purely a sound and musical involvement perspective the Supratek is the winner to my ears in my system with both SS and tube amps.  The inclusion of both XLR and SE outputs plus the variable gain make it easy to match with a wide range of amps.