Can Music Reference MR9 drive Tannoy DMT 215 II

The Tannoy monitor DMT 215 needs 150 wpc to 500 wpc to drive it. I only have a Music Reference RM9 which is only 100 wpc. Will it ok to drive this monitor without causing amplifier clipping? Please advice! Thanks
kinhoang
The op posted this because 150 - 500 watts is Tannoys recommendation. Those speakers are amazing. They will take anything and everything you can throw at them.
Hi Kinhoang: The tweeter should be at ear level when you are in your listening chair. My custom Sound Anchor stands are adjustable. Some of the bass boominess is sure to disappear after you lift the speakers off the floor. But you may still have to deal with acoustical null and peak room modes by, e.g., using wall treatments. I put treatments on the walls and ceiling. Also, play around with the low-frequency window settings in the crossover.

My electronics are quiet, but I have had noisy preamps in the past; and intermittent buzzing from a tube that was going bad. Make sure your tubes are quiet. And use hub- or star-grounding (both terms have the same meaning) with everything plugged into a central hub, and only one grounded plug going from hub into wall outlet.

Good luck
Lift the monitors off the floor 8'', the boomy bass disappear but like Jburidan said: still have to do something for the ceiling and walls. The low-frequency window was trying but not much different. Put in new set of tubes and still get the same soft hum so it could be because of the sensitive of the monitors like Clio09 and Djohnson54 mentioned. However, it is too soft the hum I can bear with it. The next step will try the ground like Jburidan adviced. Thank you alls for your helps. :)
Hi Jburidan, it may be a silly question but I need to ask! What is the nominal impedance should I use with? 4 or 8 ohm?
Thanks.
Speaker tap preference is determined by listening to both. Your ears will solve that question.
Regards,