Slow used market right now?

Just curious what the state of the used market is right now.  I have three components up for sale right now and have seen very little interest.  I'll admit, they probably aren't the most desirable but definitely solid pieces of gear.  I see speakers like Maggies, Tekton, DeVore that have been available for weeks.  Seemingly fairly priced.  Is it just an after the holidays down time? 

pkatsuleas

Used market is the strongest I have ever seen it. I must have bought and sold more than a dozen items. I have 1 more item to sell in about 6 months and likely have a buyer lined up for that too. 

A lot of companies raised prices on Jan 1, 2022, so used gear is even more competitive.

I have a few items I'm on the d fence about selling....going to wait until peoples refund checks start arriving to list.

Look at the stock market. 

Everybody is holding on and hoping. 

What goes up also goes down. 

I have had regular sales the last 4 months or so. So I wouldn’t say things are slow. At least not yet. If you are finding things aren’t selling check your listing, photos and make sure your pricing is competitive with the usual benchmarks. 

Shipping costs are pretty horrendous which doesn’t help and there’s the 2022 PayPal/Zelle sales tax fiasco. I pretty much have been looking for gear that’s within a drivable distance. Cash & carry!