What direction should I go

My system is as follows:

Magico S5 MKII
Pass Labs x250

Plinius CD-LAD mkII

Primare D30.2
Moon Audio Moon LP-5.3
VPI Industries Scout

As you can see I have no streaming capabilities. I have been reading a lot here but I am still unsure what to do. I was thinking that I would get a separate DAC and streamer. I would run the Primare digital out into the new DAC ( expecting a big improvement ) as well as connecting the streamer and hard drive so I would need SPDIF and USB connections. If I have ~$13k what direction would you guys go? I also thought about the Esoteric N-05XD to use as a pre as well as the all in one DAC/Streamer and still run the Primare through it. This would allow me to sell my current pre to help a little with the costs. This direction would also allow me to remove one shelf in my rack and save money on not having to buy additional cables.

If I had to be on one side of neutral I would go the more revealing, cooler, side of things. I listen to a wide range of music from Classical to Jazz to Rock to Metal ( and a lot of the subgenres that aren't "hifi" ). I am looking for a deep wide soundstage with no loss in the bottom end and airy highs.

For a time I thought about getting a new CD player that has digital inputs ( mine does not ) and add the streamer and hard drive to it. Based on reading I think perhaps that is not the best approach but I am not opposed to that either.

I have some somewhat local dealers to me that include brands like Aurender, Bricasti, MSB, Esoteric, Chord, Innuos, Mytek, Nagra, Berkely Audio Design. I am open to any recommendations outside of these also it is just I would prefer to demo them. But if it is used I would consider it as I could sell if it didn't fit my system.

oside_e

As prior mentioned, if you want sound more cold, you go North. Otherwise go South, but don't go too far, because life sucks when it goes down South.

Since I want neutral but would go to the cooler side of neutral I can actually go west a bit and be right next to the Pacific. That will be cooler than where I am .... except in the winter, then I will just go east a bit. But all of this moving around sucks.

I am also surpised that no one said to turn on the AC. Perhaps that would degrade the sound of the equipment 🤔

"...betta git outta town 'fore sundown...."

...and other helpful comments...*S*

I'd poke about the used equipment if getting any possibilities for demos' dissipates.

There's a lot of 'forks' in the paths you've outlined, so 'one-hit wonders' could take a while to wade through...

If you're in no rush, have fun. ;)

Baetis mid level streamer with entry level TotalDac best 2 box purchase(streamer DAC) I ever made.

Use Roon/Tidal

Away you go