HELP FedEx Mangles Speakers - Refuses Claim

I received double boxed with ample foam padding top and bottom - large, expensive speakers that are crushed on the corners and bottoms. I took dozens of pictures while unpacking, have all shipping materials, filed claim, met with claims agent. I did it all correctly and was denied via form letter. Any legal referrals, appeals, BBB, class-action process help etc., is appreciated.
pbredi
Thank you.
I will definitely update the post or start a new one referencing this so that all of you helpful people can see how it turns out.
The shippers are terrible. What I do is anytime I receive any major peice of equipment I take pictures of the box before opening, and also while I'm opening. This way I can show them that the box arrived damaged. If I have to sign for a package I always have the delivery man note even minor damage.
I got very busy with work and this was sidelined but I did get back on the case.
So it has been a month I think since I escalated the denial of my damage claims to their claims department. I spoke with a contact at the corporate level and explained the whole long story, sent all of the damage and packaging pics again. I let her know this IS going to court if not resolved at this level.

It took a month, 2 calls every week to follow up. She said everything she saw lead to paying on the damage claim and that her upper Mgnt follow a standard that this claim met.

She told me they would send a truck to pick up the boxes/speakers and analyze. The truck came, speakers and all boxes went to them. The driver left me with a little numbered tag for my receipt. She then told me the check would go out that Friday the 26th. Nothing arrived by the next Friday, calls everyday to them directly were unanswered. Finally someone called me back and said the claim payment was set to hold for some reason.

I kept calling every 3-4 days leaving voicemails for anyone and everyone.
After then there were 2 confirmations that the check went out but weeks went by with nothing.

I kept calling, escalated to people's voicemails.

The check arrived on Saturday, finally. So they paid out in full (amount that I insured for) and reimbursed for the shipping fees, took the speakers. When they pay in full the item becomes their property per their claim policy. I don't know what they will do with them.

Thanks to all for your helpful direction and advice through all of this.
glad it resolved even if it took too much time. i think the MO is to delay delay delay in hoipess the claimant will go away. good for you. weird they took the speakers. seems like bs they keep your property.