Stand Mount Speakers

It seems like there is an endless amount of options these days, some good and some not so good. I've been using a very clean set of B&W 602 S3 speakers for quite some time. Great when the volume is up, but not so great at the low end. I'm in a 1300 sq ft condo now and the main room is about 800 sq ft. Current equipment is as follows:

Emotiva XMC-1 Processor Emotiva BasX 5 channel amp Emotiva Airmotiv 8 Sub Thorens TD 145          Mac Mini Apple TV

I listen to a lot of vinyl, multiple genres and stream some music and movies.

I'm looking for bookshelf/stand-mount speakers. Was leaning toward the Focal Aria K2 906 or the Dynaudio Evoke 20. Other recommendations are greatly appreciated.

toolsystems

I really should have added that I’m choosing not to purchase product coming out of China. Maybe short-sighted but in general if I can find something comparable manufactured somewhere else it gets my support. I know the Monitors, much of Elac, Fyne are coming out of China.

Small, direct, high quality, in home trial: Fritz.

Made in California by designer with 40 years experience. Check these forums for "Fritz." Very high value for the $$.

https://www.fritzspeakers.com/sound.asp

Sonus faber. ITL

Fritz US.

Tyler Acoustic US

you will have to set up a bit$$$$ to avail China. All top tier Fyne are made in Scotland. 

ATC are made in the UK

I've never heard them personally but the Buchardt S400 always get excellent reviews and there is lots of YouTube videos about them Good luck in your seach!

I think they have an in home trial period

+1 for Totem. Their Sky stand mount has relatively deep bass response with great mids and highs. Doesn’t need powerful amp. Made in Canada. 

if your budget permits, Aerial Acoustics 5T is a spectacular speaker made in the US.