Buy Back Old or Move On?

I am putting together my retirement system; it has to outlast me (20 years) or at least my hearing. I have an opportunity to purchase back my old Coda CSiB amp which is coming up 10 years old now and recapped in 2019.

I'll be into it for about $3,000 or so by the time it arrives on my door. It will drive KEF R11s, have decent out-board DAC and some form of a steamer for digital music listening only.

Do I go back to it or move forward, any thoughts? If forward, what would you suggest?

Thanks

high-amp

OP, I was curious about your integrated.  For the peanut gallery and me, it's this: 

Your integrated received a fairly good review.  Here: 

http://v2.stereotimes.com/post/coda-csib-integrated-by-richard-willie/

It seems like it is worth keeping based on the review; heck, the reviewer thinks your integrated is better in some ways than a Pass Labs XA30.8, which is saying a lot I think.  If you are here asking for opinions, you obviously have some curiosity about what better integrated is out there.  I think the only way you can find this out is if you read reviews through magazines, and go to a shop and listen to some goodies.  Lastly, congrats on your retirement Sir.

I would suggest a good SS class A. I'm going SS only when I downsize and move. Don't want to hassle with any repairs, tube replacement or having to take it anywhere for service. I still do my own repairs now but by then I'm going to have a hard time lifting anything that's 40 to 50 lbs. I'm just going to listen to the music with no fuss. By then I'll probably have a hard enough time doing the dishes.

That Coda is awesome.  Get it back!  The speakers are new to you, correct?  Dac will be as well.  This will be a new sound for you but I’d hang on to that Coda…

lucky_doggg7 - Yup, that's it!

fiesta75 - Yam I was looking at the Sugden ANV-50 - 50 watts full class A, but not balanced.

b_limo -Thinkin' bout it!

Primaluna tube amp.

Will outlast you and you'll love the tube glow at night.

Maybe factor in a couple of tube sets over 20 years.