Share albums where EVERY SINGLE song is good

It rarely happens to me, but in a pile of records I bought over the summer I

found one with no cover. Shocking Blue’s 2nd album. 'At Home' (I’m your Venus is on it).

Even most Beatles albums have at least one song I could pass on, but not this one. Horrible fidelity, scratched to hell, but damn...

So I’d love to hear of other records that you all could suggest.

128x1281111art

@richdirector 

Hey, we got several favorites in common. Sweetheart of the Rodeo. I saw the Byrds at the Troubadour during that moment on the Byrds' existence. Television's Marquee Moon. Saw them at the Whiskey during that band's brief moment in time. And oh yeah, I spent many years paying dues to IATSE and MPEG.

@mjmcubfn I'm a part-time country audiophile when i go to the lake in S Dak for the summer and that's all i get to hear--i agree with whoever said "not much of a fan of the new country" --every song sounds the same with the same chord progression--so not so much audiophile material 

I almost put "No Fences" on my list--the first 12 songs are stellar--but  i always stop the music when it comes to the last two...

The Snow Goose, Moonmadness, Breathless, and Stationary Traveller by Camel

I had already posted earlier but since the Country music issue has come up I thought I would add a few of my favorites. 

Willie Nelson - Red Headed Stranger

Johnny Cash - Hello, I'm Johnny Cash

Dwight Yoakam - Buenas Noches,

Steve Earle - Copperhead Road

And as far as new country goes come on.

Chris Stapleton - Traveller

Sturgill Simpson - Sailors Guide to Earth