High Fidelity Sound Speaker

Here is what I call High Fidelity Sound.
Sorry if you have issues making a  determination

**Ohh YT compression,,,ohh comp speakers can reveal the actual in room listening experience,,,, cheap cam micing...**
WEll I can.
This is probably the very finest sound I've ever herad froma  spaker.
Thing is, fouund this video while continuing my research on my next speaker build
Fostex Sigma 8 + Fostex Sigma 4 
The Sigma 4 is in this video.
No doubt,  and now i understand what you guys were getting at about **The whizzer thing** making unwanted resonances.
Got it
Agree.
No whizzer.
Project should be up by may 2022.
Going to sell the DLVX8
TB2145 Good
DLVX8 Better
Fostex Sigma 8 The Best

I'd like to see any xover type design beat out this Fostex Sigma 106. 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7mYuHTpu_9M

mozartfan

So I figured I'd pay Stereophile's pagea  visit,,, clicked on speakers,, there isa  list of new reviews, all 10 are monoliths, at 200-800 lbs EACH CABINET!!!!

Nothing under $100K. Then again nothing over $300K,(hahahaaa).

If you guys can't see, dont want to see, dont care to know what the hoot is going on with this new speaker revolution, 

Keep stickin your heads in the sand.

All speakers under review have mustiple sens/ohm issues.

Flawed , no make that seriously flawed speakers at millionaire  prices, Ner a  one of them can match my Duo FR speaker in midrange.

Go figure.

Stick a fork in it, its done.

Finally this xover thing is in her last death throes, The fireworks show is going out witha bang. 60 yrs of xover types reigning as kings of the speakers,, her rign is now comming to a  inglorious, ugly,,may i say distortedfatigued ending.

ohh go ahead and keep kicking the old speaker can down the road,,have at it....you have  the bucks they have your speaker

https://www.stereophile.com/category/floor-loudspeaker-reviews

"Stick a fork in it, its done."

Sadly, you're never done. Still fantasizing that speakers with crossovers are going to just go away. I wish that you would.

OK 2nd tweet added today, just uploadeda   vid. 

If you prefer a  very intimate, minimalist approach to a  sound stage with your jazz, blues, stay witha  single tweeter, a  single tweet allows more SPL , 

vs

a  2nd tweeters superior nuances in deatils whicha  single tweet is too subtle and low keyed. But you can get crazy with the vol gain on the pot, dual tweeters will make it a  bit  congested over say 85 SPL.

I listen no more than 65 SPL, so I'm good.

I prefer soft domes, but you can add any tweeter you like, ribbon, AMT, , whatever, Choice is yours.'

Just make sure you do not bring it down below 4k hz, all T's start to breakup  below 4k hz.

I 'm runninga  8.2 uf cap and will experiement witha  10 uf, USE ONLY HIGH END CAPS, Mundorf SESGO or EVO SG's. 

Dont use cheap caps. 

He actually broke the flange on one of the tweeters with this "method" of mounting. He talks about doing things on the cheap, but he has blown way more money in the last year doing his experiments than if he would have gone and found something actually engineered properly (i.e. one of the mid-tier Bache models) with a quality amp. The sound is going backward, which is kind of hard to believe given where it started. Changing caps is not the answer. Solid design and engineering could at least get this partially on track. Sadly, when anyone on this or other sites tries to help him, he insists that they are wrong and refuses to listen. Despite all of his claims to the contrary, he remains unhappy with how it sounds.