Unidentifiable popping sound

Not 100% sure it goes in this forum — apologies if there is a better place.

For 6 months now, something in my system is making a clicking/popping sound. It usually happens 15 minutes after I power things up, or about 10 minutes after I power them down. It can also happen spontaneously when everything is technically on standby. I actually have a recording of it, but not sure how to upload here. Any ideas?

Preamp — Nagra Jazz (possible) (it happened with both old and brand new tubes)
Amp — Nagra Classic Amp (possible)
DAC/Source — PS Audio Directstream (possible)
Phono stage — Pure Audio LV-1 (probably not)
TT — Clearaudio Concept (definitely not that)
Cables — Luna Orange (also, definitely not that)

128x128andbaron

You should power cycle each piece individually to isolate the defective component

Post removed 

Have you isolated all of the tube equipment to determine if anything else that has tubes in it might be the culprit? I had a very similar experience with some NOS tubes in my preamp years ago. Yes, they were the correct values and exact same type for this preamp. After I turned on the equipment and a short while later, I would hear a pop. I thought something was going to blow up the system. I started with the preamp and replaced the NOS tubes with more modern tubes, PSVayne, and voila, no more pops. Luckily,, this was the first step in my investigation which isolated the issue. I examined the NOS tubes, RFT Germany, and noticed that perhaps a filament was more than likely the cause. It was hanging on barely by a thread, probably arcing or something. Not sure, but when I replaced them, everything was back in order and never had the problem since. Popping noise is never good when it comes to Electonics. Also, make sure that when you are switching between components, that all connections are properly installed. If you have WBT or similar connectors which require an extra turn or two to lock the connector, you may also experience some type of weird anomalies such as popping or hum…I have experienced this as well.