High Sensitivity, high / flat impedance Speaker Shopping

I am  in the market for a new pair of high sensitivity / high-flat impedance curve speakers with a nominal impedance of 8 ohms or greater. 1st order crossover, highly dampened woofer, etc.

I'm researching Devore Super 9's and Coincident Super Victory III.

Anyone owning or hearing either (or similar), would appreciate your input.

My current speakers are Sonist Concerto 4, Genertaion 2, driven by 30 Watt P/Pull Class "A" (mostly) EL34 (Ars Sonus Filarmonia,  with Jupiur Copper Foil / Bees Wax coupling caps)

Front baffles of speakers are approx 5' from front wall, 9' apart tweeter to tweeter, 3' from side wall (center of tweeter to side wall.  I sit 10 to 12 feet from front baffle of speaker. Opens up to kitchen behind where I sit, about 22 feet to wall behind my seat.  So basically the entire area is 15' wide X 37' long, speakers on the narrower wall (15')

I have purchased a LTA ZOTL 40 Integrated W/ EL34 Mullard tube upgrade. The LTA will be the primary amp in the new set-up.

With exception to Volti, Spatial, Zu, Tekton, PAP, Klipsch (previously considered) Your suggestion of a speaker currently in production would be welcome.

Thnx

Brad

128x128bradf

Yeah, take a look at Verity.  One of the five best speakers I’ve ever heard, and I’ve heard a lot.  They are one of the few brands I’d categorize as truly special, but at this level you gotta listen for yourself anyway.  Best of luck. 

soix

Thnx

Which model would you recommend for my size room model. 

Forgot to mention; eight foot ceilings

Brad you may want to look into Daedalus Audio who show with LTA often. Lou’s speakers are high sensitivity and a stable 6 ohm load across the bandwidth. I’m running the Apollo’s set up pretty much the same as yours with the LTA UL. Very happy camper!

Among the very best speakers I’ve heard are Charney Audio speakers.  The models I heard were a bit over your price range, so I don’t know about the sound of the models that are in your target range.  The $17,000 model I particularly liked is not that far off from my own pair of custom speakers whose midrange drivers alone cost nearly $30,000. 
If you can place the speakers closer to the back wall and side walls, Audio Note, Volti, and Klipsch have some model you might like.  I’ve also heard some speakers by Fyne (former Tannoy employees founded company) that might fit the bill.

Hi Brad, you might like the Wolf von Langa SON (https://wolfvonlanga.com/wvl-12639-son.html). It's a flat 8 ohm load across the entire frequency band, 94dB/1watt/1meter, and has a cutting edge field coil driver made in house, in Germany. The tweeter is a true dipole and the loudspeaker sounds remarkably open.

Here's a recent review: https://www.hifi-advice.com/blog/review/loudspeaker-reviews/loudspeakers-passive-reviews/wolf-von-langa-son/

Heads up that I import WVL into the States.