Problem with Bryston 4B SST.

Just today I noticed that when I turn on my Bryston the red clipping lights come on for a couple of seconds and then turn green. This is something new. Can anyone provide any insight as to what this may be? I’ve searched for this but have not found this exact issue. Any help will be most appreciated. Thank you.
newbie1963
He must've replaced the caps and got it back to spec for 240, think they'd go that much for just a cord?

I sent both amps in to Bryston, one had a loose connection according to them. They Tightened it up and the other one has the slight vibration on the starting circuit and they said we can't do anything about that!  The note says it shutters! Cost me almost 400 for shipping. When I go to move up the line A prospective buyer will probably not buy the amps now. Thanks Bryston 

@brunomarcs, how is the $400 shipping cost a Bryston issue?  Did Bryston charge you for the diagnosis?

I never said the cost of shipping had anything to do with Bryston, Bryston didn't charge me anything and sent the one amp back saying there is nothing we can do, (left the shuttering problem alone) They made sure they were both up to spec though  

When I Asked mike picket about it, I didn't get an answer! Now The amps play just fine but I wanted it fixed so I can possibly sell or trade them when I move up to the 28's, so far I haven't found a dealer to take these in on trade, they want cold hard cash.  I can show anyone the note from Mike Picket pertaining to the shuttering as not being a problem but most would have a problem with there gear making noise like  that.