Does Anyone Know What is Up with High Fidelity Cables?

Does anyone know what is going on with High Fidelity Cables?  Lately they have had several sales with big discounts and I ordered a cable on October 3, yet to be delivered.  I have never received any information of any type from them and they only occasionally respond to my order update requests with a revised delivery date which they then do not meet.  This has been going on for over 8 weeks now and I wonder what the issue is.  I am told it is machining problems but concerned that the big sales, false promises, and failure to deliver are indicative of more serious problems.  Any insights will be appreciated.  Thank you.

rlawry

Parts for my cables finally came in. I will be getting them on Thursday after a couple months wait on parts. High Fidelity has answered questions when I asked them for the past month, coincidently about the same time as this thread. ;)

Now, just need to listen to the sound and see if they work for me. I have some older HF speaker cables being replaced by new, so it should be good.

Also, there is a new promotion if anyone is still in. It might keep this thread going a while, but I think they have solved some of their supply and machinery issues.

I never was worried about getting the cables or the delay, once I started getting updates on the missing parts. We are having issues with several vendors on parts so not a new issue.

sts, couldn't agree more.  It has become a personal decision as to whether the price, whatever that might be, is worth the customer service problems.