Efficient speaker: Zu, Tekton, Volti, Klipsch, Fleetwood?

We’re moving and I’m looking for a high-efficiency, high impedance speaker that can fill a very large “great room” with smooth, open, detailed sound, both for serious listening and casual background music. I currently have Devore Super 9s, but those will be going in a separate dedicated listening room. I thought about getting another pair of Devores (maybe the O/93) for the great room because I love this brand, but I’m interested in other possibilities The new speakers will be on either side of a 6-foot TV console, so they’ll need to sound good fairly close to the wall behind them. And they will need to have a reasonably good WAF. They will be played mainly at low-moderate sound levels and our tastes include rock, classical, world music and “spa” type relaxation stuff.

Anyone who is familiar with any of the following candidates, please feel free to sound off. As you can see, price ranges are all over the place:

Zu Soul Supreme

Tekton Lore

Volti Razz

Klipsch Forte IV

Fleetwood Deville

Others?

128x128ladok

Sbank you are correct about the Devores needing to be away from the back wall. I've owned 9s, O/96 and now the Super 9, and they've all sounded best at least 30 inches away from the wall. So I'm not considering them for the new room.

Fiesta75, thanks for your input. If you don’t mind my asking, what in particular don’t you like about the Tekton Lore?

Larsen makes great speakers but they don't belong in this thread; not at all efficient. With that said, Larsen is the only speaker brand I've heard that sounds excellent right against the front wall and doesn't require symmetrical corners like Audio Note and Klipshhorns.

For those that don't mind building an easy kit with ports in the front, look into Pi Speakers. I've built the Four Pi speakers and they are outstanding, especially for the money.

Pi Speakers

Tekton is not in same efficiency class as the others. 

Agreed!