Efficient speaker: Zu, Tekton, Volti, Klipsch, Fleetwood?

We’re moving and I’m looking for a high-efficiency, high impedance speaker that can fill a very large “great room” with smooth, open, detailed sound, both for serious listening and casual background music. I currently have Devore Super 9s, but those will be going in a separate dedicated listening room. I thought about getting another pair of Devores (maybe the O/93) for the great room because I love this brand, but I’m interested in other possibilities The new speakers will be on either side of a 6-foot TV console, so they’ll need to sound good fairly close to the wall behind them. And they will need to have a reasonably good WAF. They will be played mainly at low-moderate sound levels and our tastes include rock, classical, world music and “spa” type relaxation stuff.

Anyone who is familiar with any of the following candidates, please feel free to sound off. As you can see, price ranges are all over the place:

Zu Soul Supreme

Tekton Lore

Volti Razz

Klipsch Forte IV

Fleetwood Deville

Others?

128x128ladok

@ladok Since you mentioned that they'll need to be close to the wall, you should avoid designs with a rear port. That will narrow down your list considerably. 

I'm also a fan of Devores, but not sure that you'll be getting your investment out of them if you have to keep them near the wall. 

One speaker that impressed me made specifically for near-wall placement is the Larsen 9. Big open sound from a modest sized floorstander with a unique design. Who knows if the brand is thriving, though?  

Cheers,

Spencer

Post removed 

+1 for Zu, I run Defs 4 in 6000 cub ft/180 cub m space, off medium power 211 tubes, and the space is fully energized, tonally saturated, even at low levels.