Roon software bug with Innuous Zenith 3?

I'm still using Roon with my Zenith 3.  Since the latest update (Roon 1.8 build 880) I'm having a strange problem.  Every few days, Roon will show about 1/3 fewer albums than I actually have. Also, when this happens and I try to save a new album from Tidal or Qobuz, there's no artwork displayed  and when I go to my albums>Sort by date added, the new album is not there.  If I turn off and back on the power to the Zenith, all problems go away and the newly saved album appears as does the artwork .  A few days later the same problems come back.  Roon tech support is unresponsive.  I know.... I could download the new Innuous software to substitute for Roon.  But I'd still like to have Roon working correctly.  Is anyone else experiencing these problems? Any ideas/suggestions would really be appreciated.

wolverine1

Sorry if you’ve already tried it, but did you restart the Innuos as well as your iPhone? Also it will help if you update the Sense app on your phone to the latest. 

To use Sense … sense app > server > advanced settings > Roon > toggle to Off

@wolverine1 none of what’s happening is normal. You should be able to access Innuos via my.innuos.com, even if Sense app on iPhone does not work. As @arafiq advised, try restarting the Zenith. 

Thanks again. Some progress.  Sense is now working as are Qobuz and Tidal. But sense listed only 5500 of my 14,239 albums...and then it stopped listing albums.  Not sure how to get it to list the rest.  Roon shows all 14,239 albums on my iPhone but says "12,250 of 14,239" when I go to albums on my iPad-which I don't understand.  I did a hard reset on my iPad but it didn't change anything.

The 14,239 albums are among Tidal and Qobuz combined? Sense’s Tidal integration is not full. Meaning the albums you have as favorites in Tidal, will not show under “my music” on Sense. You can access Tidal through Sense though, and stream from it. Just not fully integrated and part of “my library “