Switches setting for M5-HP with the 2WQ at 80Hz

I purchased two used 2Wq subwoofers and M5-HP balanced high pass crossovers on Audiogon. M5-HP high pass filter (100Hz crossover) and 2Wq subs(80Hz crossover) .I am looking for the a "cheat sheet" showing the revised settings when using the M5-HP balance with the 2WQ
Thanks
sadlover
The Printing setting right on the crossover cover is for 100Hz crossover which is using for 5A or Quard Vandersteen speaker. When M5-HP is using for 2Wq subs, there are difference switches setting for 80Hz crossover. I used the volmeter to know my amp impedance 40K. Anyone knows the right switches setting for 40K in M5-HP balance (different from M5-HP single end) please let me know. Thanks
Also, make sure the batteries are still good. I also picked up a used pair of these, and the first thing I did was have a Vandy dealer install new batteries (they are soldered in). If you do so, spring for the Lithium 9 volt batteries with the longest "fresh until" date you can find.

I have never had trouble getting ahold of Vandersteen, actually, Richard Vandersteen himself. I am guessing this might have to do with the Spring Break/Easter holiday season. I would call back next week.
Hi Bondmanp,
You are using M5-HP with a pair 2Wq subwoofers. Can you share the M5-HP balance switch settings for 80Hz crossover?
Thank you