Struggling to spend 13k with three dealers

Is anyone else running into this? I've been trying to buy a used pair of Wilson from a couple of dealers in the NY area and from one in the Chicago area- each has a pair I've been interested in yet all are super slow to respond to emails, quote a final number, give a clear number on a trade I have etc. Each have their own wrinkle, high shipping charges, high pick up charges, avoiding doing a set up etc. Super frustrating - I've literally bought a car faster than trying to buy a pair of used speakers. I've thrown in the towel after a month of endless emails and conversations. Weird. I used to run a retail audio chain. We chased every deal, quickly determined if we could do it and made it work- or nicely declined the deal. Is business so good that there's no interest in selling 13k speakers that they're holding in inventory? 

128x128cowan217

My audio guy is swamped. The pandemic has had lots of people upgrading their systems. I have had a good relationship with. Y audio guy for 20 years, so if I want his attention, I just ask… but, lots of dealers are overwhelmed. As small business owners they are concerned about hiring more people… they don’t want to have to lay them off if the business falls off if the pandemic finally ends.

Sometimes when things get too complicated, or become overly time consuming to figure out with "endless conversations", attention goes elsewhere.