Are the new Ohm Walsh speakers Audiophile quality?

Considering buying the Ohm Walsh 2000 Tall but very few reviews has me questioning there quality. Any thoughts?
sixsigmaguy
Post removed 

Apparently folks are buying lots of Ohm speakers.  Just got an update that my Ohm 2000 ordered on Aug  15th  should ship in  February .   i wonder what other  popular hand built speakers backlog is . 

I have read literally every word ever written about Ohm Walsh speakers on the internet and now i'm already addicted to the sound :)   Waiting on my fix to arrive. 

Apparently the hold up on my 4-5000 upgrade was supply chain issues with the can material .  It was well worth the wait,  these rock.  Dynamics are incredible.  I’ve been revisiting bands like War, Talking Heads, Peter Gabriel.  Actually they do everything well, like acoustic Gillian Welch or Aimee Mann or Vanessa Fernandez. But something driven with lots of percussion- wow.

@sryeager Peter Gabriel is an excellent example of recordings that can sound awful unless your system is highly resolving. The LP "Us" in particular sounds incredible on my rig, but before I had the Ohm's it was a congested hot mess.  Enjoy your music!