Does Anyone Know What is Up with High Fidelity Cables?

Does anyone know what is going on with High Fidelity Cables?  Lately they have had several sales with big discounts and I ordered a cable on October 3, yet to be delivered.  I have never received any information of any type from them and they only occasionally respond to my order update requests with a revised delivery date which they then do not meet.  This has been going on for over 8 weeks now and I wonder what the issue is.  I am told it is machining problems but concerned that the big sales, false promises, and failure to deliver are indicative of more serious problems.  Any insights will be appreciated.  Thank you.

rlawry

I had an order with the cable company that went on for three months and I just canceled it. John is a good man he PayPal me my money back the next day. The cable company is good high Fidelity sucks

This is insane, there wouldn't be nearly any disruption to supply chain issues if these ships would go to Fla & Tx ports and by pass California ports. If Newsome wasnt such an idiot with bs emissions crap, 

This is insane, there wouldn't be nearly any disruption to supply chain issues if these ships would go to Fla & Tx ports and by pass California ports. If Newsome wasnt such an idiot with bs emissions crap,

Whatever giant rock you've been living under, do us all a favor and scurry back under it. Long dwelling containers were down 41% back on 11/30/31 as well as imports at the 4 largest ports 21% above 2018 levels. Retail levels are above pre pandemic levels. Emissions "crap" had nothing to do with the backlog. It was Covid disrupting the markets.

All the best,
Nonoise

@Nonoise... I'm not sure what set your panties on fire but under my rock I listen to great music and enjoy HFC  products. But just a point to your post with your statement, here are facts. Nov 11, 2021 there were about 111 container ships just floating in the bay waiting to unload their cargo, now in the begining of 2021 a new emissions law took effect which knocked out over half the tractortrailers that could go into port to be loaded. BUT with the new law 3/4 dont meet the emission standards. So as simple as I might be if you cut out 3/4 of trucks that would most deffinitely cause a problem.

Rumble — The backlog of about half a million containers at the ports of Los Angeles and Long Beach is a consequence of new emissions standards that prevent about half of the nation’s tractor-trailer rigs from entering the state of California ports.

Your % s are impressive they lack standing, cnn is not news facts. Yes, DeSantis has given incentives for ships to come to Fla ports. I'm now going back under my rock to listen to music with HFC. Happy Listening 🎶