Kiseki Purple Heart NS to Dynavector xv-1s ??

Considering making a move from my Kiseki Purple Heart NS to a Dyna xv-1s. Can anyone who's heard both compare these two cartridges?

Thanks......

jim94025

Too many occasional reports of Kisekis that didn't seem to be quite right - would make me skittish to go that route. I don't think I've ever seen a complaint from a Dynavector, other than that cleaning ladies seem to love dusting the $2K+ models. 

I've owned both but in different systems at different times, so no direct comparison. With that as a context, my impression of the Kiseki was that it is a very smooth, very seductive cartridge that excels with certain types of music and is very pleasant to listen to, but may be lacking in transparency and dynamics. In the end, I found it to be lovely, but just didn't find it convincing.

The Dynavector, on the other hand, was incredibly dynamic and a much stronger all-around performer on all types of music. I felt the build was also more robust.  There have been some concerns in the reliability of the Kiseki, though I personally experienced no such problems in the fairly short period of time that I owned one.

@jim94025, my first two samples of the Purple Heart NS were defective.  The first exchange was painless but my second return was a nightmare.  My Dealer ended up taking care of me but the distributor / manufacture was a PIA.  I’m not sure if they still have QC issues, but twice burned, I’m not taking another chance.

the Dyna is a very dynamic and fast cartridge with incredible bass.  It tracks very well, has excellent QC and reputation.  It doesn’t favour one music genres over another.