RIP oregonpapa

Today, oregonpapa (Frank) passed away. He will be greatly missed by many of us on Audiogon. I got to know him about a year ago personally, having had many phone calls with him over that time. He was a delightfully kind man, who freely shared his wisdom with others. Bedsides high end audio, , Frank was very knowlegable about world history and politics. Good bye my friend. Jeff

yoby

Ah! i am sad....

It was a very generous and passionate man...

I offer my prayers to his family ....

Oh my this is so sad and surprising. Wonderful man and contributor. My sympathies to his family. He will be missed by us all. 

Wow, hate to hear that, prayers go out to family and friends. Godspeed, Oregonpapa.

Frank was kind and generous with his time and knowledge. Clever bloke with a broad knowledge and intellect, covering everything from hifi to history and we had some great conversations. When I play the master recordings he sent me, I'll remember him for his generous nature.

Indeed he will be missed. To his family, my condolences and sorrow for your loss.

Sad news indeed. Wonderful guy, enjoyed talking with him, had some really great ideas. He will be missed. I will mourn his passing, while fondly remembering his contributions. Frank, be seeing you my friend. RIP.