Does Anyone Know What is Up with High Fidelity Cables?

Does anyone know what is going on with High Fidelity Cables?  Lately they have had several sales with big discounts and I ordered a cable on October 3, yet to be delivered.  I have never received any information of any type from them and they only occasionally respond to my order update requests with a revised delivery date which they then do not meet.  This has been going on for over 8 weeks now and I wonder what the issue is.  I am told it is machining problems but concerned that the big sales, false promises, and failure to deliver are indicative of more serious problems.  Any insights will be appreciated.  Thank you.

rlawry

@ozzy I sent an email the other day asking nps 1260 would be back in stock and shipping issue.

Jennifer responded the next day said about 2 weeks for nps to be back in stock, also shipping about 3 to 4 weeks due to supplies to finish the completing the build on mc05 s. 

Not sure why some here are not getting responses but I did. I want to order a mc 1 but thats why I emailed, like most of you I dont want to pay today and wait a mth or more for my product to arrived in my hand. I deffinitely understand the frustration. 

Happy Listening. 🎶

@rlawry 

I agree I was in sales for 27yrs my attitude was always if possible keep the customer up to date on all about their product or situation to keep the stress level to a minium.

Even if they emailed once every week on progress it would payoff in the end for them. But Im talking in a perfect world we are far from that dream. 

Happy Listening 🎶

This would help what I discover this morning, High Fidelity has a chat room, I chat with Jessica to check my needs , Jessica is unbelievable, All my transaction we’re all taking care of.She is a good addition to their team.i would suggest chatting with her , any needs you have.

YES!!!!! THEY DO!!!! Rich Schultz, High Fidelity Cables, Ultimate Reference RCA Interconnect & Professional Series Speakers.... and, AND GORGEOUS!!!

Just got an email yesterday with all HFC products are now 60% off.  And if you by a "signature" product they will upgrade to "3D" for free.