Anyone Get a Degritter for Xmas?

I'm thinking about taking the plunge and would love to hear owner experiences!
dhcod

I've been using a Degritter for a couple months after using a Cleaner Vinyl setup for several years. With the Cleaner vinyl, I would wait and clean in batches because of the set up time.  With the Degritter, even though it cleans and dries one at a time, I clean records much more frequently.  It is so easy to start and stop.  No prep, no cleanup. This is particularly useful when I'm playing a record I cleaned awhile ago and realize it's time for another cleaning.  Bam!  Done!!! Glad I made the plunge.

I am not getting a Degritter for Christmas, but barring financial catastrophes I plan to get one to celebrate the Vernal Equinox.

The Degritter might be the best 3K I’ve spent on my analog system. I pretty much only buy audiophile reissues, 98% of the time brand new still sealed….. they still have dust and plastic debris from the manufacturer. First thing I do, is take out the new record and run it through the full 10 min Heavy setting on the degritter. I’ve compared the 3 settings and Heavy gives the best result.  While that’s chugging along, I put the album cover in a 4mil protection outer sleeve with a pocket from Vinyl Storage Solutions in Canada. I then put the record in a Diskeeper Audiophile Inner Sleeve from Sleve City.  Your records, new or old, will never sound better and will be extremely protected. If you can manage, get one. 

@jgreen19: The Vinyl Storage Solutions outer sleeves are fantastic, aren’t they? I recently put all my LP’s in various models of Michael’s sleeves: 2mil resealable double pocket with 2mil multi-purpose on gatefold covers, two 2mil resealable double pocket on gatefold double LP’s, 4mil resealable double pocket on thin-jacket UK LP's (including 60’s Beatles, etc.), 3mil single pocket with flap on some LP’s, 3mil no flap on sonically mediocre LP’s and 12" 45’s. It took a week to sleeve them all, but now I just have to do LP’s as they come in.

The VSS inner sleeves are real nice too: just like the MoFi, but thicker: offered in both 3mil and 4mil, the MoFi being 2mil.

@bdo24: YES!!!!! they are incredible!! I only get the 4 mil which has a disadvantage of taking up more space than the thinner ones but I just feel safer with the extra protection (I also have 3 kids!!). How do you like the 4mil inner sleeves?  I’m IN LOVE with the Diskeeper Audiophile Inner Sleeves. I’m pretty sure they are 4 mil. But what I like the most about them is they don’t crumple up when putting them in the VSS pockets. I also like the arrows pointing to the opening. I always point the arrows to the side when putting them in the VSS pockets to keep dust out of the top.  So easy… Im also crazy… I replace ALL my inner sleeves.  I’ve noticed dust and debris in brand new mofi or QRP inner sleeves… that with the combo of loving the Audiophile Diskeeper sleeves so much I just replace all of them. I know this thread is about Degritter, but after you clean your records you want them to stay clean and protected so that’s what I do.