Gratitude and Thanksgiving

Happy Thanksgiving to all. While this place can certainly qualify as a slightly dysfunctional family with a wierd uncle or two, I have gratitude for everyone who shares and contributes to my growth in this hobby of ours. In this crazy world it is nice to come home, cut on the music and feel restored. Cheers.

128x128phcollie

Happy Thanksgiving to all.

Be safe if you are traveling.

Be tolerant and be charitable on this day.

Happy Thanksgiving, the 400th consecutive celebration of the first Thanksgiving dinner.

Yours in music,

Ted Denney III

Lead Designer/CEO Synergistic Research Inc.

I am thankful to God for choosing me, an atheist, when I didn't have the good sense to do so. Thanks for allowing me to face cancer and look death in the face  and teaching me the things that really matter in life. Thanks for a great wife who has helped me to be more balanced in my life where I live by the motto that anything worth doing is worth doing to excess. 😀. Thanks for the posters here on Audiogon (AA & elsewhere) who have increased my knowledge and understanding of audio equipment. Thanks for Audiogon where used equipment which I could never afford new, often comes up for sale at a price I can afford. Thanks for all the stuff you have given to me over the years which have helped me to enjoy my life more. Thanks for the family which I have had. And thanks for the great friends I have accumulated along the way.

HAPPY THANKSGIVING!!

Post removed 

Happy Thanksgiving to all here and your families!
I spent time yesterday slicing up Brioche and drying it in the oven.
Soon I'll be making some stuffing and then onto see my family.
Have a great and filling day, relax, and get your turkey groove on!

All the best,
Nonoise