Whats on your turntable tonight?

For me its the first or very early LP's of:
Allman Brothers - "Allman Joys" "Idyllwild South"
Santana - "Santana" 200 g reissue
Emerson Lake and Palmer - "Emerson Lake and Palmer"
and,
Beethoven - "Piano Concerto No. 4 in G Major" Rudolph Serkin/Ozawa/BSO
slipknot1

@noromance +1 Flight Log, coincidentally just pulled it to play today before seeing your comment. While generally not a fan of "best ofs", IMHO it plays like these songs always belonged together, perfectly sequenced. 

@tomic601 kudos on the scratch pies! Cornbread is in my queue. I'll stream Alice's Restaurant while I make it.

@here Please consider playing my Holiday Music Challenge. Everyone knows the most passionate music lovers are in this thread! 

@sbank Wow!  ++The Feelies, another overlooked jem of a band that really has withstood the test of time.

@alan60 Yes, Albini is a very adept engineer in his own right and working in his, or anybody's studio, Steve puts his ample talents to good use.

@boxer12 Oh my, wouldn't that be nice if Cale's "HoboSapiens" were to appear on vinyl.  This would be a nice addition for a "curated" label like Numero Group or Superior Viaduct.  But, EMI (or whomever owns the publishing rights) might not be easy to deal with.

Happy Thanksgiving (if you're in the States) to the group.  Don't overeat now.....as I'm daydreaming about the cheesecake I baked last night that didn't collapse for a change😂