How many of you are digital only systems?

I currently have an all digital setup, streaming and stored digital files and ripped CD’s on my Innuos Zen mkIII via Chord Qutest to a PrimaLuna EVO 400i. I have been contemplating adding analog to my system, like a Clearaudio concept table. I am NOT hear to debate which one is better, so please don’t turn it into that, I understand the differences. How many of you are digital only? If you listen to digital as well, please tell me why. Is it because of sonic qualities or just the nostalgic reasons of spinning vinyl. I just don’t know if I want a turntable because it would be new gear to play with or if I think it has sonic qualities that I am missing with digital. I would have to buy new vinyl as I really only have a few of my albums from when I was teenager in the 80’s. Maybe I should just put the money towards upgrading digital components, even though I love my Qutest/Zen combo, I could move up in their line?? Am I missing something truly special in the audio world if I’m all digital? Thanks for your thoughts 
128x128jmphotography

For reference I am running an Innuos Zenith mkIII feeding a Chord Qutest.

You may want to try a different DAC.  I haven't heard the Qutest, but from what I read here the Chords are on the lean, detailed end of the spectrum.

Digital, now mostly streaming, with an Ayre DX-5 DSD for Blue-rays. My Thorens TD 124 and Technics SL 1200 II are displayed as icons but rarely used. I also display a Gerrard RC 80 as a reminder of my introduction to HiFi in the 1950s.  I still have all my vinyl, including boxed Capital FDS and Westminster Labs. 

+1, @tomcy6 

Chord Qutest is the weakest link. When digital done properly, it can be just as enjoyable as vinyl. For now enjoy your vinyl system :-)