Help, which preamp to buy from my shortlist?

Looking to buy a "near vintage" preamplifier. Between these, which of these do you recommend based on experience (sound quality and build quality)? Or which of these wouldn't you buy based on previous experience? I like all of these based on price, condition and compatibility (input & output impedance, etc.) but can't decide on one (or even two). My source is strictly line level (computer based with DAC).

Nakamichi CA5

Kenwood L-07 CII

Bryston 0.5

Forte F44

PS Audio 5.7

PS Audio 7.0

Meitner PA-6i

B&K MC-101

B&K Pro 10 MC

Quicksilver Remote Preamp (latest 6DJ8 version)

Cary AE-3 (standard, not signature model)

Audible Illusions Modulus L1

Sonic Frontiers SLF-1

greg7

Avoid the Meitner PA-6. 

a friend's Meitner PA-6 failed, unrepairable RC circuitry rendered it a $$$$ paper weight!  He loved the SQ but...

"What?  No ARC SP-6B?"

Not on the OP's list.

"Where's conrad-johnson?"

Not on the OP's list.

The question is "Why aren't these on the OP's list?"  Maybe they should be since, particularly with the SP-6B, these manufacturers typically built pre-amps that outperformed those that are ON the OP's list.  

Avoid the Meitner PA-6.

a friend’s Meitner PA-6 failed, unrepairable RC circuitry rendered it a $$$$ paper weight! He loved the SQ but...”

Surprised to hear this as John Wright does repairs on the Meitner/Museatex gear and was easily reachable when I had questions about my Museatex. The PA6 to my knowledge was Meitner’s first preamp

For the price EAR 864 is a versatile pre-amp with very good phono stage, tape capable, ample inputs.  Tube rolling is preferred with NOS 12AX7s (1 12AU7) tubes (but only 5 total) easily obtainable.  It's my back-up pre-amp I purchased in 2005.  Phono section loves many cartridges including Dynavector (not Benz) as it has a pre-set low output phono impedance.  Great for MMs.  

About 5 years ago a woman I bought some albums from like 80s Rock they were her uncles and they were moving .She then called me back and wanted to know if I wanted her uncles stereo equipment  Free...I went back and it was all Nakamichi equipment. It was like filthy one piece was that Nakamichi Ca5...I wanted it ,but she said you had to take it all.There were big speakers and other Nakamichi equipment, but i passed it was really dusty and filthy...and I passed ...oh,well.