Devore Nines and Daedalus Athena comparison?

Has anyone had the opportunity to compare these 2 speakers. The Daedalus speakers look intriguing.
taylor514
Out of curiosity, is the Athena a true 96dbwm sensitivity over most of its useable bandwidth? I've never seen any single dome tweeter or 5" that can come close to that kind of sensitivity which is why I ask. Looking at the drivers and enclosure it would seem closer to ~90-91dbwm?
Been following this thread, but hesitated to comment because I have know experience with Daedalus. The Athena, according to a recent online review, retails for 10K. When I bought my Nines several years ago, they were $6500 retail. In the here and now, it would seem that the Orangutan's would be a closer comparison, price wise. Beyond that, perhaps the forthcoming 99's will be closer to 10K.... I thought of the Orangutan's not only for their price, but also the sensitivity/impedance being closer to the specs stated on the Athena. I can't vouch for the point Npdang raises, but I can vouch for the Orangutan in that respect. They are IMO, a very easy load to drive. Hope this helps.
I was interested in the comments regarding the Athena's sound at the Capitol Audiofest. Daedalus speakers are extremely sensitive to phase issues...makes me wonder if that might have accounted for what folks are reporting.
I heard the Daedalus Athena in the First Sound room at the 2011 RMAF and thought they were in one of the better sounding systems at the show. They were not in the running for my best of show vote but they were excellent. I am not even into high efficiency speakers.

Bob