WTF: uncontrolled Tsunami of Spam pure crap post arising on AGON daily

Fifty one ..., 51 new posts this am and counting so far today,  of  pure shite posts polluting the forum this am,

AGON failure to weed out and prevent this  (again,,,) shows a broken system sinking into a B- grade forum. You don't see this junk on the Canadian or British forums. 

128x128akg_ca

Something need a little attention.. Sure be nice to catch it turn, it around, multiply it by 1000 and send it BACK. Watch there system explode.. 

Don't you have to log in to post or put up a thread? There's the problem.. No call back and verify.. Pure security.. BIG hole... There is a LOT of other peoples information on AG.. Need to clean this up.. Get Norton on it.. I bet they have a fix just have to pay for it.. BUT most admen software is pretty heafty.. Something is turned off to update the new stuff we got, and they forgot to turn something back on, like "ARE YOU A ROBOT?"  Just a guess..

It ain't spam it's the whole PIG, ears, lips, and butt holes, (which technically is nothing :-) ).

Regards

Post removed 

Not a big deal...

I simply Donkey Kong around them (just like I started doing with a few of our regular posters).

DeKay