Speakers for a Large Room (20’x37’)

Open concept listening space with speakers on one short wall and kitchen at the other end.  Furniture about fifteen feet from speakers.  I assume I'll need large speakers and am considering Klipsch Cornwalls as well as Tannoy Ardens, but open to suggestions.  I also assume standmounts are too small for the space.  I should mention I mostly listen at low to moderate sound levels, occasionally cranking it if the wife is out.   Thanks for any input.

doni

at this level, you need to get out and hear different designs.... what is the budget and ancillary equipment ? best to you. I had a 20 x 40 x 10 room, presents challenges and rewards....fun

enjoy the journey and the music

+3 on the JBL Everest DD67000.  Add in a pair of JBL SUB18's.

Or, JBL M2's with SUB18's.  The waveguides are wonderful in larger rooms.

@tomic601 Curious to hear about how you tamed your room.  I'm currently using a Lumin U1 Mini into PS Audio DSJr. into Backert Rhumba pre-, into Pass XA30.8 into Vandersteen Treo CT's in the subjeft listening space.  I use Qobuz through Roon and have an AudioLab CD player, though I hardly ever use it.  I've just moved the Treo's into the room, and don't yet have a rug to tie the room together :)  I'm thinking the Treo's may work, but am here trying to find another solution in case they don't.