RCA interconnect recommendation

Would like recommendations for interconnects for both analog and digital side to an integrated Rogue Cronus amp from a Nottingham/EAR 834P on one side and an Antelope Zodiac DAC on the other side. What should I be looking at and what kind of budget should I set. I'm thinking up to $500  for a pair but have no idea. Thanks for all advice.

smaarch1

One comment. Be sure you can return the cable if you don't find it makes any difference. Regardless of what you read here.

I've been suckered into expensive cables, but not anymore. The question needs to be asked, are they better or is it just hype and one-upmanship with a massive dose of subliminal stimulus?

Who can blame the manufacturers for tapping into a targeted market with marketing designed to bamboozle the gullible.

@pedroeb kind of a funny subject
do you think car sales are any different and yet we all seem to "mostly" navigate thru that nonsense.
I'll stick to engineering is engineering

Lots of advice, some good some, well pure nonsense.

Price has nothing to do with performance.  Learn why something sounds the way it does first then you can make informed decisions.

What transforms one system does not always transform another system.  We recently build speakers cables - one system the improvement was probably the biggest improvement I have ever heard from a cable.  In our main system there was improvement but no where near the extent of the other system.

Budget Digital Cable - Audio Envy about $150 - better digital cable Jorma MSRP around $1K.

Audio Tekne makes some nice 500 strand Litz copper ICs.  Look for them used.

Hapy Listening.