World's Best Speakers For 2021 ?

Gershman Acoustics Grand Avant Gardes one of the world's best speakers ? 

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0e0Sz6xFSvU

rick2000

tomic601 it sounded great best I ever heard the 7XTRM and the SUB9s 

dont think they will ever be surpassed 

The only speaker I truly lust after and would consider worth owning is MBL 101 and the Extremes. You would need $750K to a bit over a Million in electronics and cables to power them though.😥

Depending on budget, the MBL 101 is a classic ,their ultimate better still 

World Class .if you have the room and the $$ it is Great by any standard 

we are speaking in the $100k+  range  

the Vandersteen gershman are good speakers but Waay lower standard 

there are many great speakers ,YG acoustics Wilson , Magico !Marten 

everyone has a specific budget, as well as taste.

havocman109 posts 11-14-2021 12:22am There’s no such thing as world best speakers because everybody’s hearing is different what’s best for you may be bad for someone else

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

This line is so old as the hills, so cliche,,, has some truth but also is a broad , vague generalization. There is no way you and others who hold onto this old standard philosophy really believe what you say, or understand what you are implying???

I agree everyone here has dif ears, I’ve read one post here the other day,, Member lists about 5 major brand speakers,, says he loves them all and has no intention of getting rid of any None on his list hold even the slightest interest for me. Its my firm conviction higher end FR is the hifi speaker.

I don’t believe in **its all pure subjective opinion/personal preferences**.Nope, can’t abide by that old standard maxim. His subjective taste might be biased. Ever think of that. The fault lies with the listener.

IOW he is being a bit dishonest as to what the speaker is doing. I think what I am saying is fair and balanced.

Having heard the grand avant- guard a nice speaker but ,a very similar 

but much better build and more resolving speaker at $20k 

the Wilson Sabrina-2 is a more refined Loudspeaker with a large variety

of Music ,the Wilson  is worth the extra $5k and using much better quality components throughout , as well as far better resale if you ever wanted to sell Everyone has opinions and choices, it's your $$ you decide.