Who Tried Power Conditioners Over The Years and No Longer Use Them Today, Any Why?

Been thinking back to when I started in Audio and how good the system sounded with no power conditioners or fancy power cords. Then in the '90s slowly they both became a huge profit market for stores and manufacturers of them. If you used one on front end gear only or whole systems I will be interested in your real-world experience you could share with us all. I have a few so I am not against them, but I do at times have questions. 
128x128phillyb

I have tried many of these devices thru the decades and my last ownership was of 3 PS Audio P10's.

They do work to a certain degree like everything else, however, after improving the source in my 2 channel, starting with wall receptacles, I removed my 3 P10's without any regrets. 

Power conditioners never worked on my components.  I tried Shunyata . Running springs , Furutech, Tranparent Audio 

I have tried a few and ended up with a PS Audio P20.  It is a great power regenerator and I couldn't recommend it more highly.  It's low induction and large power resever totally eliminates any congested or compressed sound on loud and complexe musical passages.  It also has a very, very black packground that helps create a huge sound stage.  I have done enough a/b that there is no question in my mind on what a great addition to my kit this is.  Also using A/Q Storm Hurricane power cables.  The two together are a great combo.  

I'm unaware of any solid evidence that power conditioners improve sound in a normal home electric setup. Esse est percipi. 

I'm unaware of any solid evidence that power conditioners improve sound in a normal home electric setup. Esse est percipi. 

My Ears are my evidence in my system.   YMMV.