Who Tried Power Conditioners Over The Years and No Longer Use Them Today, Any Why?

Been thinking back to when I started in Audio and how good the system sounded with no power conditioners or fancy power cords. Then in the '90s slowly they both became a huge profit market for stores and manufacturers of them. If you used one on front end gear only or whole systems I will be interested in your real-world experience you could share with us all. I have a few so I am not against them, but I do at times have questions. 
128x128phillyb

I bought a power conditioner decades ago. It made a not insignificant difference. 

in my new home, a dedicated line was run directly from the circuit breaker in the mechanical room to my audio room. I've found that the power conditioner still makes a difference but it's quite small. 

Shunyata Denali V2 made a big improvement to my system.  Everyting plugged in including amps.

Shunyata Talos made a good improvement. I want to go for Denali in the future. Recently I bought Audio Envy Mega 10 th gen. Power cable for the Talos. Simply amazing. The previous cable is the Shunyata  Cobra Ztron. No comparison at any aspect of high end audio.

I have tried many of these devices thru the decades and my last ownership was of 3 PS Audio P10's.

They do work to a certain degree like everything else, however, after improving the source in my 2 channel, starting with wall receptacles, I removed my 3 P10's without any regrets. 

Power conditioners never worked on my components.  I tried Shunyata . Running springs , Furutech, Tranparent Audio