Tube integrated amp recommendations

Now that I have my second system up and running, I'm thinking of getting an all tube integrated for the system. I've been solid state for most (if not all) my audiophile life. I had a tube-preamp with a class D a few years ago but didn't care for it and I sold it off and continued on with my SS reference system. So now I want to try an all tube integrated with my Tekton Lore Reference speakers (96db efficient) and I'm trying to do some research. I know there're a ton of tube folks on here, so you're recommendations would be greatly appreciated. I would like a headphone jack but not a deal breaker. Will be used for streaming/CD. This is what I'm considering so far (budget $3-5k):

1. Audio Research I50 (new release)

2. Luxman Neoclassico SQ-N150 

3. Raven Blackhawk MKiii

4. Conrad Johnson CAV45

Thanks so much!

bluorion

@millercarbon again a few of us have expierienced it but we get it you are a Raven guy.

+1 for MC....I owned the Reflection.  What an amp in every way.  It has the power and sound and aesthetics.   Tube rolling is a treat thanks to Dave's knowledge.  Raven has placed the majority of its efforts in the Speaker and the Avian MK3 line-up.  I would like to see the same effort on the Reflection.

FWIW there is a new in box NOS CJ Cav 45 for sale onone of the sites for $2199. I was tempted even though I don't need it. Not affiliated. otherwise I'd go with the Blackhawk.

Thanks MC---I may just have to give Dave a call. A friend of mine mentioned tonight about looking at the McIntosh MA252 but that's a hybrid amp. Not sure I want to go that route. 

@bluorion I had an MA252 for about a month and sold it. It is okay but that is it. If I were to go Hybrid I would look at Pathos or Vincent or Canotr ($$) .

The Raven Blackhawk will be a good jumping off point for getting into tubes. It will drive your Tektons fine and if you decide to go another direction (upgrade) you have a product that will sell well in the Gently Loved market. Also I think Raven has a trade up program if you want to stay in the Raven Family...

@millercarbon is right the Blackhawk is a good mid to entry level integrated that you could live with for a while. Beats SS unless it is AVA M225's.