What do audiophiles do in their cars?

All of you forum members with your killer home systems…what do you listen to in your cars?  Do y’all have custom stereo systems?  Does the quality of the stereo system actually impact your car buying decision?  I have a B&O setup in my 2021 truck, which was an upgrade and sounds decent enough, but nothing compared to a typical HiFi home system.
128x128bigtex22
I drive a 2019 Lexus ES350 F-Sport with the optional Mark Levinson sound system. It's heavenly. 
My 2020 Acura RLS came with a Krell system. Actually sounds pretty good. I got AM/FM , CD player that burns to the hardrive, XM radio and a IPod with 25,000 tracks. Seats are comfy, a good place to listen to tunes
@jeroboam

I drive a 2019 Lexus ES350 F-Sport with the optional Mark Levinson sound system. It’s heavenly.

i remember back in 1998, bought a new lexus es300, was the first time i was really impressed with a great stereo -- in that lovely smooth quiet sweet car - so many joyous trips from seattle to vancouver and back for weekly work in those days, listening to anita baker, michael franks, toni braxton... :)

Car audio is the only excuse for the compression used in so many recordings. When the noise floor is that high you can't get another 80db without damaging your hearing. Ask how I know.

Years ago I used dbx for noise reduction on tapes and had a car deck with a dbx expander add-on. Discovered that in the car, many dbx recordings were better left unexpanded because you could then hear the sounds normally obscured by the noise floor.

Crank the Vanagon Song in my tricked out ’87 Vanagon Westfalia Camper through 400 watts of Fosgate and Soundstream powered Fabulous Tweeter Bros. and JL Audio speakers.