Best kept secret in AC line filtering conditioning

How many of you guys truly know of Puritan Audio Labs ? Not many yet ,these are made in the U.K 
I have 3 friends in Europe that own them , and found a guy at our audio club just  an hour away 
I will check out next week , and against the much more costly AQ niagra  this removes hum,noise 
like nobodies business .model 136, and  better still model 156 all under $2k check out the video.
https://6moons.com/audioreview_articles/puritan/

128x128audioman58
Yes indeed. I want to take that site more seriously, but time after time they show how narrow minded/scoped they are and don’t even do listening tests. It’s like rating food ingredients based on measurements and never really tasting. Certainly seems out of step with reality. 
Best process is enthusiastically recommending a product dozens of times in theses threads (sometimes having never heard it). Be relentless. Then, when momentum builds, and sales are boosted, reach out to your dealer (or even better, the manufacturer) to place an order. Ask if a nice discount might be possible based on increased sales you generated.
Millercarbon to a tee!

Has anybody here tried the RouteMaster? I just ordered the Ground Master City to use in my apartment so looking for good things to come from that this weekend. The RouteMaster sounds intriguing.