Any thoughts on the CD "trimmer"

I have read good feedback on the Audiodesk(I think that's what it's name is)CD trimmer.Supposedly many/most CD's are not round,and this aids in a perfectly round trim,as well as creating a correct edge angle.Does this thing really help sound?

Thanks!
sirspeedy70680e509
Post removed 
I posted a thread about this thing last year :
http://forum.audiogon.com/cgi-bin/fr.pl?htech&1113147370&openfrom&1&4#1

I'm deciding to kick out for the machine, a di$count would be kinda nice.

I'd like to uniformly trim my CDs to the *same outer diameter* for my
De Mat, so the lip of it goes over the edge of all my discs, not 80% of them.

So if this thing is a "lathe" I should be able to use it as such, not just for the "beveled edge"

Elizabeth's post is echoed by Loontoon in my thread.
sirspeedy: I know you asked for feedback on whether or not the Audiodesk trimmer improved sound; however, I also want to share the positive effects it has on DVD's. Resolution and color is noticably improved. I use my Audiodeske for both CD's and DVD's (with a front projector and upsampling DVD player in a dedicated HT).
WOW!!This is all enough "patchkaing" to reinforce to me that vinyl is an easier medium to enjoy,afterall!!

Just kidding,but we all thought lp spinning was a pain in the tush,now check out all these processes to get the most from a crummy CD.
How about making the venerable silver disc "better"?
Best!
Thanks Albert. Not saying I either doubt or believe your hypothesis, but those tests as you describe them aren't sufficient to establish causality (they don't measure the datastream, and aren't controlled to eliminate psychology as a possible cause). But I'm not very surprised that Krell decided there was indeed a problem (even if it wasn't known to be a measureable problem, it was still a potential PR problem due to audiophile word of mouth), though I am a bit surprised that they then didn't completely 'fix' it by simply installing a fully opaque cover.