Headphone for multi-use

Hi everyone, I’m looking for a headphone that is multi-use, like I can use it for entertaining as well as working but the quality still remains. Do you have any suggestions in mind?
beckytodd
What do you mean by using the headphones for entertaining?  You mean just listening?  And why would they sound different when using them for working?  I think you need to be a little more clear about this.  Also need a budget and what you intend to use for power.  Some headphones need a lot of power and a good headphone amp to sound their best.  
I got these for my wife for working at home, but they’re also pretty good for audio listening as well and she is very happy with them...

https://www.amazon.com/SENNHEISER-NoiseGard-Cancelling-Bluetooth-Headphone/dp/B07ZPQQCVX
If you want high fidelity then Focal… don’t know what your price range is. They are easy to drive and very accurate. I have Focal Utopia and a very high quality DAP. But less expensive are good as well. To power from really low power Ultrasone Edition 9 are great. I used them at work and powered by nothing but an iPhone for years.

If your in a noise environment and need noice cancelling the Bose QuietComfort are not accurate but sound very pleasing and are really comfortable. I can attest to hundreds of hours on airplanes.
Focal Listen Wireless I use them with a cable for monitoring through a Vali 2
Very rugged. Got ’em at Axpona for $230.L
For noise cancelling the Sony's are nicer than Bose for me.