Looking for a SS integrated Amplifier recommendation going into a new system

While waiting for a new speaker delivery, I have some time to start looking for a SS integrated amplifier, and hoping for some recommendations.

The speaker to pair with is Ascend Acoustics Sierra Tower with RAAL tweeter option that is around 91dB efficient, and the room size is 12x18x8.  I mostly listen to classical, jazz, female vocal, and the listening level normally is around 85dB, occasionally go up to 90dB.

I originally was looking for class-A integrated amplifier, but now would like to open the possibility to class-A/B as well to see what will be a good match for this new system I am putting together.

TIA
elan120
OP- I have the 590AXII, Nothing against Pass or Hegel as I was able to listen to them also,  just liked the features and sound a bit more and the phono pre (MC for me) in it is fantastic. FYI, Luxman rates it 30 watts pure class A, some reviews have measured it as high as 90. Regardless, I traded in a well-regarded 200 watt Class D and do not miss it at all. Best of luck in whatever you choose. 
I own the Hegel 390.  It's starting to break in and it's awesome. Owned lots of stuff in the not real tweeky AP realm,  it's wonderful!
Marantz PM-10.  Nice speed, full realistic sound when playing classical music.  Excellent mid range on vocals.  Can also rock out.
The Pass Int-25 delivers the sound qualities you desire and gives you up to about 100 watts into 4 ohms. Drawbacks: takes about an hour to sound its best, gets up to about 50 degrees C, and is not the greenest of gear. 
Another tube suggestion, Mike Sanders' Quicksilver Integrated Amplifier. It is rated at 20W and drives Focal Aria 906s, rated 89.5 dB, just fine. The Quicksilver replaced a Yamaha A-S501. My music sources and room source are close to yours.