What do you think is the best integrated amplifier under 1000

How's it going?! I'm in search for a integrated that can produce the best sound for the 1000 under bracket. I know it's not a lot of money for an amp, but I still think there's some great amps on the used market for that price. Or if anyone would know a great chi-fi amp for the price it would be all so helpful. I have wharfedale 9.1 bookself speakers and will be mainly using the speakers for hip hop music. My room size is very small like 9 feet by 10 feet for a computer set up. I have it running my speakers into a Emotiva basx a100 in a Arcam rdac to computer. It's just for near filed desktop use.  The speakers have a  sensitivity of 86db so looking for something powerful enough. Here are the rest of the specs:  Wharfedale Diamond 9.1 loudspeaker Specifications | Stereophile.com

Any other info you need just let me know. Any advice would be greatly appreciated. Thanks, Peace.
audiowav
If not already discussed..the Rogue is a “hybrid” digital amp.  The Peachtree is digital as well.   This may or may not be an issue for you. The Vincent is made “overseas”. This may or may not be an issue for you.
Not to yuck anyone's yum, but I checked out a Vincent SA31 preamp and found it to be decidedly "MidFi." If you haven't heard anything else, you may be inclined to think it sounds good. My Belles Aria ran circles around it. Of course the Belles is over twice the price.

I've heard the Rogue Sphinx drive numerous speakers very well. I don't think you can go wrong here.  

NAD, also an excellent choice. 
I agree with all who recommend Rega.

If you like your hip-hop loud, these two probably won't have enough power. I'll throw them out there anyway for others with more efficient speakers.

My personal favorite is the Kinko Audio KA-101 Pro. It drives my Fyne F703 speakers to loud levels in a fairly large room. The sound is ridiculously good for a $700 integrated.

https://www.dagogo.com/kingko-audio-ka-101-integrated-amplifier-review/

If you like kit building, the ANK Kit L1 EL84 V2 Integrated Amplifier, right at $1k, will beat everything mentioned above for sound quality including my Kinko. I've heard it and was really impressed but I don't have one right now.

https://ankaudiokits.com/product/el84-l1-v2-integrated-amplifier/

Sup y'all, I decided that I was going to wait and save. The one I was going for was a audio refinement complete. It sold for 390, but it was with 0 bids for 300. A good deal, but that amp is only 50 watts which I did not even check till later, I'm glad I did not bid on it. I got 500 saved up for now, so that's peace. I think I'm going to shoot for the 1000 mark for sure, or if I can get one for less then that would be great too, of course used. Still looking......lol.

I bought a Brio from a dealer in Syracuse NY......A week later I call him and wanted to send it back to him...terrible sounding integrated.....Worse than a 500  dollar chinese int.  He said the amp I would love is the Belles Aria...I bought that from him and never looked back. What a SWEET sounding ....great soundstage.....detailed but never harsh Punching Way above it's price point....Integrated with a really decent phono amp built in and a pre- out just in case.....Love it. Never ever read a bad review.