That Other Audiophile Website

Let's not forget. My negative review about the cd player was removed. This takes away the ability of other buyers to make an informed decision.
tominnj
It seems like integrity by the seller doesn’t matter anymore.
How about buyer integrity?
Methinks there is more to the story than what is being told on these here pages.
Or what isn't being told...
I feel like on side of op a little with issue. Addict lie and guy that sold it addict to smoke. Some say not his fault he have disable but he know amp would not have sold if put “smoke like coal miner” on ad. Maybe the guy ashamed and need help. Invite him to conversation you have email tell him we help him.
No I did not ask the seller if the cd player smelled like cigarette smoke. He did not mention anything in his ad about cigarette smoke. I did not ask because I trust people, and I believe they will do the right thing. My stupidity. I got burned twice on that website with cd players that smelled like cigarette smoke. A piece of audio gear can be made of 24kt gold, but if it smells like cigarette smoke it's not worth one red cent to me.
You didn't ask because you trusted him to do what?
Did he lie to you in any way?
Was the player not as described?
Did it not look as described?
Did it not function as described?
Did you not understand you were buying it with a no return stipulation?
Did you know I learned to tie my shoes when I was three?
Did you know female killer whales experience menopause and some turtle species can breathe through their butt?
Post removed