High Fidelity Sound Speaker

Here is what I call High Fidelity Sound.
Sorry if you have issues making a  determination

**Ohh YT compression,,,ohh comp speakers can reveal the actual in room listening experience,,,, cheap cam micing...**
WEll I can.
This is probably the very finest sound I've ever herad froma  spaker.
Thing is, fouund this video while continuing my research on my next speaker build
Fostex Sigma 8 + Fostex Sigma 4 
The Sigma 4 is in this video.
No doubt,  and now i understand what you guys were getting at about **The whizzer thing** making unwanted resonances.
Got it
Agree.
No whizzer.
Project should be up by may 2022.
Going to sell the DLVX8
TB2145 Good
DLVX8 Better
Fostex Sigma 8 The Best

I'd like to see any xover type design beat out this Fostex Sigma 106. 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7mYuHTpu_9M

mozartfan
They sound decent at normal volume ,and very limited bandwidth.
there is no one driver That can be optimum from 20 Hz to 20 Khz 
I hav3 owned many speakers .
i javelin ownedVoxativ  with bass drivers dynamics still limited then say a great monitor and powered subs .
I think I'm getting use to it..

I better up MY medication... :-)

Regards
I did like a lot the Voxativ field coil speakers with powered subs 
they sounded excellent with cabinet and subs over  $16 k

i will say the MBL 126 monitors are fantastic ,and with dual Svs 3000 micro subs a great setup ,and no single driver can give you 
the you are there and realism as the MBL speakers , that’s whst I am currently saving for .
@mozartfan. Only I would be muting you so not sure where you are getting cancel culture from a Mute User button. Not a blanket cancellation.
I just want to mute you when you are rambling and babbling. I am all for your free speech dude, I just don’t want to read it or hear it.
All this discussion about nothing. I thought this forum is about sharing and providing advice to those seeking it. Not about chest beating to an audience that could care less.
mozartfan..........Do you really know much about Mozart?