Where to install Superclock3, Transport or DAC?

Hi, I want to experiment with some mods in my Digital source, a transport/BelCanto DAC2. I'd like to try the Audiocom Superclock3, but I'm not sure where it would be more efficient to install it, whether in my transport or in the DAC? or it does not matter? or the ideal would be to install one in both? What do you suggest?
Thank you.
jorge_err
FWIW Elberoth2 ..there are at least two modding companies installing the Super Clock 3 in the BelCanto. Empirical Audio and
Reference AudioMods. Personally I would save the money and just get the jitter/signal reclocker and conditioning unit along with a 1.5 meter digital cable and be done with it.
Aftermarket clocking makes the larger difference in the transport and it only makes sense because this where the information is being extracted from the disc and error correction and noise and jitter must be addressed or you will not have optimal performance in this scenario.

Aftermarket clocks in general being installed into DAC's, (ie: Belcanto DAC2) make a definite improvement as well. Certain DAC's use clocks for upsampling features, hdcd, de-jitter and some other uses depending on design.

An active clocking circuit is very dependant on the quality of power being fed to it and how it is addressed in connection to the circuit, and how it is designed, and some other things.

My view is to keep everthing as short and simple as possible, lose any extra connections and noise, and most importantly, Enjoy The Music!!!

Thanks!
Thank you all for your suggestions.

Reading some of the DAC2 reviews again (after 2 years), I realized that the DAC2 was supposed to be a very good jitter rejection unit, so now I wonder if an aftermarket clock would really make a difference anyway (either in my transport or DAC2). I saw that Reference Audio Mods makes mods (that includes a superclock3) for the DAC2, and there is a very positive review about this mod in their website, but I was wondering how much of the final result was due to the superclock specifically and not due to the other parts swap. Any other comment? Thanks!
Richard at Audiomod is the best for me..

http://www.audiomod.com/pages/679746/index.htm
Jorge,
Apllying a low jitter clock to the Dac, You will notice improvment to the soundstage ,placement, focus, well defined articulate bass, midrange openness.

BUT: Performance is limited to the quality of power, and Data intergrity.

Improving the associated parts within a component works hand in hand, with the clock.

AND: To fully appreciate your refined dac, make sure you make your source, up to par, so it does not become the limiting factor. ;c)

Anthony