Top 5 Reaons to NOT BUY A TURNTABLE.

128x128jerryg123
What are your thoughts? 
That’s totally fine. The video is made for the guys who try to make excuse for themselves or for youngsters who looking for better SQ but not able to handle simple handy and brain work and that’s totally fine… less people in the sector - chipper the records. :)

I sure enjoy watching Steve's (and many other YouTube reviewers) videos a lot more than reading certain posts on Agon forums. I enjoy reading most posts, though. 
6. You’re too old and out of shape to get up and turn the record over after Side 1.
7. Your wife has threatened to see a divorce lawyer if you buy one more piece of audio equipment.
8. The gas bill is overdue, and that didn’t work out well last winter when, instead of paying the gas bill, you purchased a huge tube amp that barely heated one room.
9. You’re up to your ears in audio equipment down in your basement. There is no more room to put anything. To accommodate the new turntable, you’ll either have to rent storage space, or sell something. Making a decision like that could paralyze you for a month.
10. If you buy a new turntable, you’ll have to get into yet another discussion about “analog vs. digital” with your “friends” on the Audiogon Forum, and you would rather eat broken glass. 
Many older audiophiles still have their vinyl and CDs and have been through everything Steve talks about. Many younger audiophiles have been streaming for years and are just getting into vinyl. So good for them. One of my good friends (who's 18) is really into vinyl and loves shopping for it. I love seeing his reaction when he buys some classic vinyl. Our next goal is to update his system.