High Fidelity Cables MC-0.5 Effect

I'm looking for some advice please.
Has anyone used/is using a High Fidelity Cables MC-0.5 Power Conditioner?
What are your observations?
I'm looking at possibly getting one.

Have a number of extras already:
- Akiko Triple AC Power Enhancer
- Akiko Audio Fuse Box Tuning Chip
- iFi AC iPurifier
- Russ Andrews 'The Silencer'
- Mad Scientist Nitro power cables
- Signal Ground Solutions Grounding Box
- Bybee iQSE

I'm not looking for comments from those who have not heard this in a system.

jerrybj
I also took advantage of the sale and now have 2 Pro Helix + sigs hooked up. I also have a set of the reveal speaker cables and CT-2 interconnects that I swap out with a few other brands to keep things interesting. It is a fun (but expensive) hobby. 
@giantsalami, wow very nice. Yes you need very deep pockets for all of Rick’s toys he sells. I don’t have any Pro helix mc05s in my system, just 2 mc05 helix sigs, 1 regular mc05 and I like the sound my system makes.
But I see from the board that this hobby can be addictive.
I am considering the nps 1260 but havent pulled the trigger yet, its just painting cables ends are not my idea of fun. But will it really make a audible difference to my old ears. Lol 🎶😎

@ozzy I'm not a big bass kinda guy just fill in the bottom end nicely.
But many experts like Gene audioholics states 2 subs fills in or even outs the room pressure no nulls in a room, otherwise I'm fine right now. 
Nps 1260 sounds great from those who've used it, I read the reviews. Good ones, today is the last day so I have to decide on a Pro mc05 or nps 1260 is regular price so no rush on that. I listened a for about an hr today. 🎶😎