Best Integrated that you've heard under $5k

It's a crowded market in the under $5k arena...

Let's hear which integrated amp surprised you and maybe even had you shaking your head in disbelief. 

Watch the first response be, 'no $5k integrated is that good' blah blah blah. You know how it is, lot of old fogeys on here that are done censoring themselves and take it out on the thread.

Also, if I've missed the cutoff and there's just this $6k or $7k amp that is worth consideration, feel free to mention.
cd45123
Nice thread, lots of good suggestions here. For a super integrated the Devialet Expert Pro 140 (or 220 used) is amazing. Network streamer, DAC, phono stage, pre and power amp, will drive darn near anything. Roon ready. Amazing pristine SQ. I replaced a stack of separates, ARC pre, Hugo 2 DAC, Quicksilver monos, Pass amp, thousands in cables, blah blah blah, with one sleek device and couldn’t be happier.
Check out the S’phile and Tone reviews. 
I really love my McIntosh MA252. I got it for $3500 or so if I recall. Sounds way better than my old Hegel.
sorry, I didn't read the whole thing but your question is too vague.

Balanced or SE or does it matter?

and the most important... how much power do you need?

I use an Antelope Zodiac DAC that has analog inputs and the headphone output has plenty of power to drive my Avantgarde horns. It is awesome but for most people it is a non starter with the low power output, but goes straight to my initial point, your ask is way to vague to get any meaningful answers.

Recently heard an Octave Audio, V40 tube integrated at a shop just outside Boston while the OA rep was there. Going back to to hear it again as I can't get it out of my head. I've got some pretty solid gear but this amp was super rich, powerful and dynamic with a big vintage set of Snell A. Might have been the speakers but have a sneaky feeling it was the amp. Have heard them a ton of times & really like them for what they are but NEVER have they sounded like this. Just my opinion