High Fidelity Cables MC-0.5 Effect

I'm looking for some advice please.
Has anyone used/is using a High Fidelity Cables MC-0.5 Power Conditioner?
What are your observations?
I'm looking at possibly getting one.

Have a number of extras already:
- Akiko Triple AC Power Enhancer
- Akiko Audio Fuse Box Tuning Chip
- iFi AC iPurifier
- Russ Andrews 'The Silencer'
- Mad Scientist Nitro power cables
- Signal Ground Solutions Grounding Box
- Bybee iQSE

I'm not looking for comments from those who have not heard this in a system.

jerrybj
Post removed 
I received a MC-05 Helix Signature a few days ago. I also applied the NPS 1260 to the prong ends.

Upon insertion, I noticed that the midrange, soundstage and the treble to be all extended forward along with a reduced bass response. I was a little worried.

After the help of 68Pete and my friend Tom who confirmed that this was due to the weird break in of theses devices I gave it more time.
Sure enough, just 24 hours later it was better and now 48 hours later everything seems to sound very right. (I wonder if it will improve even more?)
What I am hearing is increased soundstage width, and better separation of instruments. Quite a bit actually.

BTW, it took about a week from order to delivery.

ozzy
@ozzy great sounds like its going in the right direction, I myself have 2 mc05 helix sigs and 1 reg mc05 in my system. Plus toed in finally right, straight at my listening position, for some reason it took me a while to find that magic toe in just right. 
But I like the soundstage, width, depth, voicing dead center Im so fooled I keep checking to make sure my center speaker is off. Lol it is.
Now Im thinking of 2 things, 1 add a second sub, rel 7tx but I have a def tech supercube 4000 now, Im afraid using 2 different sub will it be a blending nightmare ? 2) try the Nps 1260 ? Which first... lol Need some help on this one. 
Happy Listening. 🎸🥁🎹🎷
aseaman007,
Since both products are made by the same manufacturer it makes sense to combine them. The NPS 1260 was probably developed while testing with their equipment.

Later on, invest in another sub, depending on how low you operate them it probably wont matter if they are not the same. It just may take a little more fiddling to get them to blend.

ozzy